About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Deimos86 liked the chapter Garage house party: Collection in Collegiate Temptation.
5 hours ago
-
Deimos86 left a comment on the chapter Winter Hols - The roommate in Collegiate Temptation.
4 days ago
-
Deimos86 left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Collegiate Temptation..
2 months ago
-
Deimos86 liked the chapter Introduction in Collegiate Temptation..
2 months ago
No recent activity
Deimos86 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Deimos86 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Deimos86 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Deimos86 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Deimos86 has not earned any awards.