About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- August 12
- Location
- The Moon Core
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
the present, the past, and the future
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
Something that isn't but once was
-
Defer liked the chapter Stellar ghosts in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
Defer left a comment on the chapter Stellar ghosts in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
Defer liked the chapter No longer a mysterious star in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
Defer liked the chapter Herd mentality in Ambassador.
2 weeks ago
-
Defer liked the chapter Taking the Scenic Route Home in The Romance Mechanic.
2 weeks ago
-
Defer liked the chapter Table Dancer in The Romance Mechanic.
2 weeks ago
-
Defer liked the chapter Goodness Grace-ious in The Romance Mechanic.
2 weeks ago
-
Defer liked the chapter Changing Targets in The Romance Mechanic.
2 weeks ago
-
Defer liked the chapter Triple Dates can be Challenging in The Romance Mechanic.
2 weeks ago
-
Defer liked the chapter Play to Win in The Romance Mechanic.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Defer has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Defer has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Defer has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Defer has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Defer has not earned any awards.