About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Deathlor75 liked the chapter Citizen Malice in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
Deathlor75 liked the chapter Old Feelings in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Deathlor75 liked the chapter New Feelings in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Deathlor75 posted a reply on the chapter Energy Expenditure in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Deathlor75 liked the chapter Energy Expenditure in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Deathlor75 liked the chapter Lessons Learned in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Deathlor75 liked the chapter Once More Into the Fray in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Deathlor75 liked the chapter Closer to the Edge in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Deathlor75 liked the chapter Shared Perspective in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Deathlor75 liked the chapter Convergence of Souls in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Deathlor75 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Deathlor75 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Deathlor75 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Deathlor75 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Deathlor75 has not earned any awards.