About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DarthVder liked the chapter Emily's gloryhole experience in Queen of Spades Tales.
1 year ago
-
DarthVder liked the chapter It's the father of one of Alyssa's friends in Daddy takes daughter.
1 year ago
-
DarthVder liked the chapter No Work and All Play in Only a Fantasy.
1 year ago
No recent activity
DarthVder has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DarthVder has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DarthVder has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DarthVder has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DarthVder has not earned any awards.