About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Darkfra1 liked the chapter Yes but it doesn't help Jessica much in Accidental Succubus (Now with pictures).
2 hours ago
-
Darkfra1 liked the chapter The Limo Stream in Soulmates.
4 hours ago
-
Darkfra1 liked the chapter The Accidental Fix in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 day ago
-
Darkfra1 liked the chapter Gaining Ground in Groundhog Lay.
1 day ago
-
Darkfra1 liked the chapter Sex Project in A Thousand More Wishes.
4 days ago
-
Darkfra1 liked the chapter Hunting Him in Everyone's Boyfriend.
4 days ago
-
Darkfra1 liked the chapter New Opportunity in Soulmates.
5 days ago
-
Darkfra1 liked the chapter Schrodinger's Fuck in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
6 days ago
-
Darkfra1 liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
1 week ago
-
Darkfra1 liked the chapter Timothy goes looking for Kylie in Bleached Celebs.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Darkfra1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Darkfra1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Darkfra1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Darkfra1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Darkfra1 has not earned any awards.