About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DarkSwitch5 is now following gerx.
1 year ago
-
DarkSwitch5 is now following CarlTheCarl.
1 year ago
-
DarkSwitch5 is now following neo_kenka.
2 years ago
-
DarkSwitch5 is now following tommise.
2 years ago
-
DarkSwitch5 is now following KanekiCode.
2 years ago
-
DarkSwitch5 is now following BBBlooster.
2 years ago
-
DarkSwitch5 is now following sexy_pants.
2 years ago
-
DarkSwitch5 is now following PornWriterAnonymous.
2 years ago
-
DarkSwitch5 is now following tyranus.
2 years ago
-
DarkSwitch5 is now following TickleOrgsmSlut.
2 years ago
No recent activity
DarkSwitch5 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DarkSwitch5 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DarkSwitch5 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DarkSwitch5 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DarkSwitch5 has not earned any awards.