About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DarkPheonix257 liked the chapter From 0 to 100? in The Submission Accelerator.
3 weeks ago
-
DarkPheonix257 liked the chapter The article is done! in The Submission Accelerator.
3 weeks ago
-
DarkPheonix257 liked the chapter Pillow talk and an apology in The Submission Accelerator.
3 weeks ago
-
DarkPheonix257 liked the chapter Same bar, different people in The Submission Accelerator.
3 weeks ago
-
DarkPheonix257 liked the chapter The full other table in The Submission Accelerator.
3 weeks ago
-
DarkPheonix257 liked the chapter Actually getting to know Floria in The Submission Accelerator.
3 weeks ago
-
DarkPheonix257 liked the chapter Amber's loss of love in The Submission Accelerator.
3 weeks ago
-
DarkPheonix257 liked the chapter Gloria at the bar in The Submission Accelerator.
3 weeks ago
-
DarkPheonix257 liked the chapter Klara's here! in The Submission Accelerator.
3 weeks ago
-
DarkPheonix257 liked the chapter One Honest Answer... and something else in The Submission Accelerator.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
DarkPheonix257 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DarkPheonix257 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DarkPheonix257 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DarkPheonix257 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DarkPheonix257 has not earned any awards.