About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Dark RangerNG posted a reply on the chapter Nein, sie treiben es bis zum Morgen mit ihr in Nora Jakobi.
2 days ago
-
Dark RangerNG posted a reply on the chapter Nein, sie treiben es bis zum Morgen mit ihr in Nora Jakobi.
3 days ago
-
Dark RangerNG left a comment on the chapter Nein, Sie verlangen Oralverkehr in Nora Jakobi.
4 days ago
-
Dark RangerNG published the chapter Nein, sie treiben es bis zum Morgen mit ihr in Nora Jakobi.
4 days ago
-
Dark RangerNG published the chapter Analverkehr steht an in Nora Jakobi.
4 days ago
-
Dark RangerNG published the chapter Nein, Sie verlangen Oralverkehr in Nora Jakobi.
4 days ago
-
Dark RangerNG posted a reply on the chapter Nein, die beiden anderen Einbrecher wollen sofort auf sie drauf in Nora Jakobi.
6 days ago
-
Dark RangerNG published the chapter Nein, die beiden anderen Einbrecher wollen sofort auf sie drauf in Nora Jakobi.
1 week ago
-
Dark RangerNG published the chapter Nora fügt sich in Nora Jakobi.
1 week ago
-
Dark RangerNG published the chapter Sie bleibt zuhause und der Tag ist ereignislos in Nora Jakobi.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Dark RangerNG has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Dark RangerNG has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Dark RangerNG has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Dark RangerNG has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Dark RangerNG has not earned any awards.