About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Darckshan liked the chapter We step out and we part ways. in Tiny's Tavern.
3 hours ago
-
Darckshan liked the chapter Sex in the tub in Tiny's Tavern.
4 hours ago
-
Darckshan liked the chapter Let's take a bath. in Tiny's Tavern.
6 hours ago
-
Darckshan liked the chapter What happens next? in Tiny's Tavern.
6 hours ago
-
Darckshan liked the chapter Let's take her back (sex) in Tiny's Tavern.
7 hours ago
-
Darckshan liked the chapter Let's drink a little. in Tiny's Tavern.
9 hours ago
-
Darckshan liked the chapter Let's go back to the tavern. in Tiny's Tavern.
9 hours ago
-
Darckshan liked the chapter Fuck her suspended. in Tiny's Tavern.
10 hours ago
-
Darckshan liked the chapter Rope (Submissive Maisie) in Tiny's Tavern.
10 hours ago
-
Darckshan liked the chapter Let's cheat on Delilah in Tiny's Tavern.
10 hours ago
No recent activity
Darckshan has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Darckshan has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Darckshan has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Darckshan has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Darckshan has not earned any awards.