About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I’m horny
- In conclusion, I am
-
Weird
-
Damiangrayson liked the chapter suck my dick in I'll Tell You What You Want.
2 days ago
-
Damiangrayson liked the chapter Dan, a 22 years old unemployed guy living with his mother and little sister. in I'll Tell You What You Want.
2 days ago
-
Damiangrayson liked the chapter The next day brings fantasies and unexpected situations in Hypnotic Inheritance.
2 days ago
-
Damiangrayson liked the chapter A brother-sister 'gaming' session in Hypnotic Inheritance.
2 days ago
-
Damiangrayson liked the chapter Mark explores the nature of Kelsey's enthralled state in Hypnotic Inheritance.
2 days ago
-
Damiangrayson liked the chapter Mark tries things out and gets interesting results in Hypnotic Inheritance.
2 days ago
-
Damiangrayson published the chapter Research Subject in Blue Balls.
3 days ago
-
Damiangrayson liked the chapter Introduction in Cleo – a lovely, naive pussy.
6 days ago
-
Damiangrayson liked the chapter Two beautiful friends... in The Sweetest Corruption.
2 months ago
-
Damiangrayson liked the chapter About holes in The Sweetest Corruption.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Damiangrayson has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Damiangrayson has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Damiangrayson has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Damiangrayson has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Damiangrayson has not earned any awards.