About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
listen to podcasts and game
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
sci-fi novels and fanfic
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
not depressed, I just like Rick and Morty
No recent activity
Dahoosa has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Dahoosa has not published any stories.
-
God's Apprentice
by HipsDontLie
A young man is gifted with the power of a god. What will he use it for?
Mind Control English 101 Chapters Deep 873 Words/Chapter 58,596 Likes 14,571,753 Views Customizable Game mode10 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 years ago -
Custom Girls
by duduvar
An App that can women to follow rules of behavior against their will.
Mind Control English 116 Chapters Deep 1,621 Words/Chapter 69,620 Likes 8,889,087 Views20 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 years ago
No contributed stories yet
Dahoosa has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Dahoosa has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Dahoosa has not earned any awards.