About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Daev3708 posted a reply on the chapter A Brand New Day. Same Old Problem. in Mind Controlling Mutant.
6 days ago
-
Daev3708 left a comment on the chapter A Brand New Day. Same Old Problem. in Mind Controlling Mutant.
1 week ago
-
Daev3708 liked the chapter Ofcourse she is! in Mother's Comic Book Club.
3 weeks ago
-
Daev3708 liked the chapter Stop himself at the last moment in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 month ago
-
Daev3708 liked the chapter Introduction in How My Daughter Became a Meat Puppet.
2 months ago
-
Daev3708 liked the chapter She's not herself at the moment in The Devil's Hypnosis Stage Shows.
3 months ago
No recent activity
Daev3708 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Daev3708 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Daev3708 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Daev3708 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Daev3708 has not earned any awards.