About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Swabia
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
play computer games
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
fantasy stories
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
a gamer gone mad
-
Daemony liked the chapter Es geht los in Resi.
8 minutes ago
-
Daemony liked the chapter Ihr Lehrer kommt Resi Zuhause besuchen in Resi.
10 hours ago
-
Daemony liked the chapter Resi geht zum Maler in Resi.
1 day ago
-
Daemony liked the chapter Beichtversuch in Resi.
1 day ago
-
Daemony liked the chapter Angst - sie geht weiter und kommt zum Künstler in Resi.
1 day ago
-
Daemony liked the chapter Resi mit dem Direktor allein in Resi.
1 day ago
-
Daemony published the chapter Resi beim Künstler (Bild) in Resi.
1 day ago
-
Daemony published the chapter In-depth Examination in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
4 days ago
-
Daemony liked the chapter The Expedition in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
4 days ago
-
Daemony liked the chapter Hole in One? Or Two? Or Three? in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
4 days ago
No recent activity
Daemony has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Daemony has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Daemony has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Daemony has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Daemony has not earned any awards.