About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Daedmn liked the chapter Upgrading ALL the AS/NS in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 hour ago
-
Daedmn liked the chapter Building an Alchemist in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 hour ago
-
Daedmn liked the chapter Leet in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 hours ago
-
Daedmn liked the chapter Oh no, the farm is in danger! in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 hours ago
-
Daedmn liked the chapter Wolves, Herbs, and Communications in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 hours ago
-
Daedmn liked the chapter Afternoon Adventure in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 hours ago
-
Daedmn liked the chapter Depth of Incomprehensibility in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 hours ago
-
Daedmn liked the chapter Care and Research in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
10 hours ago
-
Daedmn liked the chapter Getting dirty in the woods in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
10 hours ago
-
Daedmn liked the chapter The Birthday Bird in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
10 hours ago
No recent activity
Daedmn has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Daedmn has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Daedmn has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Daedmn has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Daedmn has not earned any awards.