About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Watch erotica
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Shakespeare. Yes. Definitely.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I tend to have very particular niche kinks that I can't find anywhere else
- In conclusion, I am
-
A perv
-
Daddyshome002 liked the chapter The Old Man in the Park in Short Mind Control Stories.
2 weeks ago
-
Daddyshome002 liked the chapter That's Not How It Works in Mind Control Short Stories.
2 weeks ago
-
Daddyshome002 liked the chapter Explanations in Mind Control Short Stories.
2 weeks ago
-
Daddyshome002 liked the chapter More and More in Mind Control Short Stories.
2 weeks ago
-
Daddyshome002 liked the chapter Chapter Six: The Hunt Begins Part Two in The Big Bang Theory: The Mind Control Chip .
2 weeks ago
-
Daddyshome002 liked the chapter Can always be Bigger in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 month ago
-
Daddyshome002 liked the chapter Goth Larper in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 month ago
-
Daddyshome002 liked the chapter New Shampoo in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 month ago
-
Daddyshome002 liked the chapter Savor it in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 month ago
-
Daddyshome002 liked the chapter Extra naughty in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Daddyshome002 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Daddyshome002 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Daddyshome002 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Daddyshome002 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Daddyshome002 has not earned any awards.