About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DaddyDaughterLove published the chapter Night fun at hotel in I got my mother to be my secretary.
2 days ago
-
DaddyDaughterLove published the chapter Final in My Mom becomes my Secretary.
2 days ago
-
DaddyDaughterLove published the chapter Pool fun in My Mom becomes my Secretary.
2 days ago
-
DaddyDaughterLove received a new award: Prolific Writer.
3 days ago
-
DaddyDaughterLove published the chapter Alone time in a hotel in I got my mother to be my secretary.
3 days ago
-
DaddyDaughterLove published the chapter Hotel Fun in My Mom becomes my Secretary.
3 days ago
-
DaddyDaughterLove published the chapter Work is fun in My Mom becomes my Secretary.
1 week ago
-
DaddyDaughterLove published the chapter I was in I got my mother to be my secretary.
2 weeks ago
-
DaddyDaughterLove published the chapter Home, but no fun in My Mom becomes my Secretary.
2 weeks ago
-
DaddyDaughterLove published the chapter Office time in I got my mother to be my secretary.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
DaddyDaughterLove has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DaddyDaughterLove has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DaddyDaughterLove has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DaddyDaughterLove has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DaddyDaughterLove has not earned any awards.