About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Schwanz
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Fotze
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Dad_Dom liked the chapter No in The Hall Family Whore.
4 days ago
-
Dad_Dom liked the chapter Double Fellatio in The Making of a Cock Slave.
5 days ago
-
Dad_Dom liked the chapter Gabby Calls in The Making of a Cock Slave.
5 days ago
-
Dad_Dom liked the chapter Preemptively Go to Amy's House in The Making of a Cock Slave.
5 days ago
-
Dad_Dom liked the chapter No in The Making of a Cock Slave.
5 days ago
-
Dad_Dom liked the chapter Autofellatio [ Successful ] in The Making of a Cock Slave.
5 days ago
-
Dad_Dom liked the chapter Nothing but a Faggot in The Making of a Cock Slave.
1 week ago
-
Dad_Dom liked the chapter Permanence Affirmed in The Making of a Cock Slave.
1 week ago
-
Dad_Dom liked the chapter “A few, actually,” in The Making of a Cock Slave.
1 week ago
-
Dad_Dom liked the chapter Harsh Irrumatio in The Making of a Cock Slave.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Dad_Dom has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Dad_Dom has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Dad_Dom has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Dad_Dom has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Dad_Dom has not earned any awards.