About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DKArthas liked the chapter Beta Cuckold, Alpha Wife Pt. 10 in Beta Cuckold, Alpha Wife Pt. 01.
2 weeks ago
-
DKArthas liked the chapter Evelyn 17 - Rabbits in Evelyn.
4 weeks ago
-
DKArthas liked the chapter Office Massage in Collegiate Temptation.
4 weeks ago
-
DKArthas liked the chapter Rules We Break 7 - Next Door in The Rules We Break.
1 month ago
-
DKArthas liked the chapter She has a suggestion in Locked Up Notions.
1 month ago
-
DKArthas liked the chapter José? How do you say licking in Spanish?” in Shawna, a loving hotwife.
1 month ago
-
DKArthas liked the chapter Morning Glory: Collection in Collegiate Temptation.
1 month ago
-
DKArthas liked the chapter Post shower groping in Collegiate Temptation.
1 month ago
-
DKArthas liked the chapter Best of Friends 39 - Another Day in Best of Friends.
1 month ago
-
DKArthas liked the chapter Introduction in Best of Friends.
1 month ago
No recent activity
DKArthas has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DKArthas has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DKArthas has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DKArthas has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DKArthas has not earned any awards.