About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
D1sturbed1 liked the chapter Round 3 Begins in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
D1sturbed1 liked the chapter Florence has her fun in Magical Board Games.
2 weeks ago
-
D1sturbed1 liked the chapter Words With Fiends - 49 in Magical Board Games.
2 weeks ago
-
D1sturbed1 liked the chapter Sue Storm's Pussy Gets Wet When She Uses Her Powers in DOOMED.
2 weeks ago
-
D1sturbed1 liked the chapter A rule in Magical Board Games.
2 weeks ago
-
D1sturbed1 liked the chapter Pitching a tent in Babysitter Moves In.
3 weeks ago
-
D1sturbed1 liked the chapter The biggest in Temptation High.
3 weeks ago
-
D1sturbed1 liked the chapter The X-Men & Their Allies Strike First in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
-
D1sturbed1 liked the chapter Would you rather? in Magical Board Games.
3 weeks ago
-
D1sturbed1 liked the chapter WWF Character Sheets Chapter 48 in Magical Board Games.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
D1sturbed1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
D1sturbed1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
D1sturbed1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
D1sturbed1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
D1sturbed1 has not earned any awards.