About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Cykophrog left a comment on the chapter A briefing in Ambassador.
6 hours ago
-
Cykophrog left a comment on the chapter An Important Decision in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Cykophrog left a comment on the chapter Stellar ghosts in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
Cykophrog left a comment on the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Cykophrog left a comment on the chapter No longer a mysterious star in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
Cykophrog left a comment on the chapter ♥ The princess bride ♥ in Ambassador.
2 weeks ago
-
Cykophrog left a comment on the chapter The princess's dating diaries (Part 4) in Ambassador.
2 weeks ago
-
Cykophrog left a comment on the chapter The princess's dating diaries (Part 3) in Ambassador.
2 weeks ago
-
Cykophrog left a comment on the chapter The princess's dating diaries (Part 2) in Ambassador.
3 weeks ago
-
Cykophrog left a comment on the chapter The princess's dating diaries (Part 1) in Ambassador.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Cykophrog has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cykophrog has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cykophrog has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cykophrog has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cykophrog has not earned any awards.