About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CyenCyen liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
13 hours ago
-
CyenCyen liked the chapter Margot is trying to fight back in Remote Takeover.
1 day ago
-
CyenCyen liked the chapter To clear his schedule in Remote Takeover.
1 day ago
-
CyenCyen liked the chapter Callum takes over successfully in Remote Takeover.
1 day ago
-
CyenCyen liked the chapter We see how Callum handles things in Remote Takeover.
1 day ago
-
CyenCyen liked the chapter He has plans in Remote Takeover.
1 day ago
-
CyenCyen liked the chapter She can't in Remote Takeover.
1 day ago
-
CyenCyen liked the chapter He traps his mother in her own body in Remote Takeover.
1 day ago
-
CyenCyen liked the chapter He sees how far he can go in Remote Takeover.
1 day ago
-
CyenCyen liked the chapter Exactly what Callum intended in Remote Takeover.
1 day ago
No recent activity
CyenCyen has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CyenCyen has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CyenCyen has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CyenCyen has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CyenCyen has not earned any awards.