About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- March 12, 1995
- Location
- The frozen north
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Cyberius liked the chapter A spy or two in Ambassador.
2 hours ago
-
Cyberius liked the chapter A briefing in Ambassador.
2 hours ago
-
Cyberius liked the chapter After the fall in Ambassador.
4 days ago
-
Cyberius liked the chapter Systems overload in Ambassador.
4 days ago
-
Cyberius liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
5 days ago
-
Cyberius liked the chapter The band arrives. in The Spirit of Lust.
5 days ago
-
Cyberius liked the chapter A bit of proper rest. in The Spirit of Lust.
5 days ago
-
Cyberius liked the chapter Sarah performs a quick check up. in The Spirit of Lust.
5 days ago
-
Cyberius liked the chapter A bit of a blunder. in The Spirit of Lust.
5 days ago
-
Cyberius liked the chapter Diana’s progress and consulting with the girls. in The Spirit of Lust.
5 days ago
No recent activity
Cyberius has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cyberius has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cyberius has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cyberius has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cyberius has not earned any awards.