About me
- Gender
- Non-binary
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CrystalClear liked the chapter Jungle floor (Aware) in Jack and Kelly's excellent adventure .
42 minutes ago
-
CrystalClear liked the chapter No Nonsense in Empty Nest.
1 hour ago
No recent activity
CrystalClear has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CrystalClear has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CrystalClear has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CrystalClear has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CrystalClear has not earned any awards.