About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Cryingimp liked the chapter A sisterly rematch. in The New Emperor(Public).
1 week ago
-
Cryingimp liked the chapter War. in The New Emperor(Public).
3 weeks ago
-
Cryingimp liked the chapter Eli's Vacation in Contractually Obligated.
3 weeks ago
-
Cryingimp liked the chapter Goro Vs Us. in The New Emperor(Public).
3 weeks ago
-
Cryingimp liked the chapter The Shokan kingdom in The New Emperor(Public).
1 month ago
-
Cryingimp liked the chapter What follows in The New Emperor(Public).
1 month ago
-
Cryingimp liked the chapter Points galore in Cult of the Illuminating One.
1 month ago
-
Cryingimp liked the chapter Arthyr's Note in Accidentally a God.
1 month ago
-
Cryingimp liked the chapter Sub-Zero vs Sektor. in The New Emperor(Public).
1 month ago
-
Cryingimp liked the chapter Kitana Vs Mileena in The New Emperor(Public).
2 months ago
No recent activity
Cryingimp has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cryingimp has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cryingimp has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cryingimp has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cryingimp has not earned any awards.