About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Crushedone liked the chapter Billy’s walk home in Loaded Gloves.
2 days ago
-
Crushedone left a comment on the chapter Matthew processes Carly’s loss in Loaded Gloves.
6 days ago
-
Crushedone liked the chapter Matthew processes Carly’s loss in Loaded Gloves.
6 days ago
-
Crushedone liked the chapter Carly gets lucky in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
Crushedone left a comment on the chapter Carly gets lucky in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
Crushedone posted a reply on the chapter Carly ignores Matt in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
Crushedone left a comment on the chapter Carly ignores Matt in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
Crushedone left a comment on the chapter Billy reacts in time in Loaded Gloves.
2 weeks ago
-
Crushedone liked the chapter Billy reacts in time in Loaded Gloves.
2 weeks ago
-
Crushedone left a comment on the chapter Shockingly, Billy gets back up in Loaded Gloves.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Crushedone has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Crushedone has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Crushedone has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Crushedone has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Crushedone has not earned any awards.