About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Crown08 liked the chapter Honest Conversations in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
-
Crown08 liked the chapter she sits down in Bimbo stories.
1 week ago
-
Crown08 liked the chapter Freya, adventuring party mage - Extremely Cursed Dungeon Chest in Oblivious.
2 weeks ago
-
Crown08 liked the chapter The Show Must Go On in Bullshitman.
2 weeks ago
-
Crown08 liked the chapter A female streamer - Hypnotising fan's mother in Oblivious.
3 weeks ago
-
Crown08 liked the chapter Henry, recently turned 18 in Claim Day.
1 month ago
-
Crown08 liked the chapter Liam meets Brenda for some 'brainstorming' session in The Universal Realization Event.
1 month ago
-
Crown08 liked the chapter Meanwhile, Back in Washington in Bullshitman.
1 month ago
-
Crown08 liked the chapter The Power of the Written Word in Bullshitman.
1 month ago
-
Crown08 liked the chapter An apology in Accidents Happen.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Crown08 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Crown08 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Crown08 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Crown08 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Crown08 has not earned any awards.