About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CrisisInScarletStone liked the chapter Another snap or two? in RealityShift.net.
2 months ago
-
CrisisInScarletStone liked the chapter Several loads later. in RealityShift.net.
2 months ago
-
CrisisInScarletStone liked the chapter You want to, but... you can't. in RealityShift.net.
2 months ago
-
CrisisInScarletStone liked the chapter Give her exactly what she's asking for. in RealityShift.net.
2 months ago
-
CrisisInScarletStone liked the chapter Punish her for being rude. in RealityShift.net.
2 months ago
-
CrisisInScarletStone received a new award: First Like.
2 months ago
-
CrisisInScarletStone received a new award: First Chapter.
2 months ago
-
CrisisInScarletStone published the chapter Keep pushing, No Tricks in RealityShift.net.
2 months ago
-
CrisisInScarletStone liked the chapter Keep snapping and teasing. in RealityShift.net.
2 months ago
-
CrisisInScarletStone liked the chapter Start dialing up her arousal. in RealityShift.net.
2 months ago
No recent activity
CrisisInScarletStone has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CrisisInScarletStone has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CrisisInScarletStone has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CrisisInScarletStone has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CrisisInScarletStone has not earned any awards.