About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CrazyReader33 liked the chapter Infiltration in Beast of Burden.
6 hours ago
-
CrazyReader33 liked the chapter Trigger-Happy in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
6 hours ago
-
CrazyReader33 liked the chapter A Matter Of Principle in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 day ago
-
CrazyReader33 liked the chapter Men. They're all the same. in 2nd puberty.
1 day ago
-
CrazyReader33 liked the chapter Sweeter than ever in 2nd puberty.
1 day ago
-
CrazyReader33 liked the chapter Blow off Ava for a quick hookup with your secretary (Peta) in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
CrazyReader33 liked the chapter Helps Ava with her dress in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
CrazyReader33 liked the chapter Tongue finds Harry cunt trying to appease her ex husband in Harry Potter as A Girl.
1 day ago
-
CrazyReader33 liked the chapter That's your wish? in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
CrazyReader33 liked the chapter Tom macht weiter in Sturzbetrunken.
1 day ago
No recent activity
CrazyReader33 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CrazyReader33 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CrazyReader33 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CrazyReader33 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CrazyReader33 has not earned any awards.