About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CrazyDriver012 left a comment on the chapter Introduction in The Universal Realization Event.
6 days ago
-
CrazyDriver012 posted a reply on the chapter Girls kill time by making out in Changing the Rules.
3 weeks ago
-
CrazyDriver012 left a comment on the chapter Yaoyorozu Momo in My Hero Academia: Retcon Gal’s revenge!.
3 weeks ago
-
CrazyDriver012 liked the chapter Alicia Masters Finds The Porn in DOOMED.
1 month ago
-
CrazyDriver012 left a comment on the chapter This Sue Storm is the Sole Survivor of Her World in DOOMED.
1 month ago
-
CrazyDriver012 liked the chapter We need to find a way to help her. in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 month ago
-
CrazyDriver012 liked the chapter On The Way Home, Sue Passes The Lesbian Bar in DOOMED.
1 month ago
-
CrazyDriver012 liked the chapter She waited for you. in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 month ago
-
CrazyDriver012 liked the chapter Make His Day in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 month ago
-
CrazyDriver012 left a comment on the chapter Ask her to join in in Alternatum.
1 month ago
No recent activity
CrazyDriver012 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CrazyDriver012 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CrazyDriver012 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CrazyDriver012 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CrazyDriver012 has not earned any awards.