About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
youtube, game
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
hard sci fi or hard magic fantasy
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Jebus
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
wawaweewa
- I write erotica because
-
It allows for writing weird scenarios that explores the human mind in the field of lewdness
- In conclusion, I am
-
A writer of weird scenarios that makes my brain go bonk
-
CrawlingM liked the chapter She heard you and is surprised but eager in The Unreality Pandemic.
3 days ago
-
CrawlingM left a comment on the chapter yes, but it can wait just a bit longer in The Unreality Pandemic.
4 days ago
-
CrawlingM liked the chapter Your teacher, who visits you in a dream in Reality Warped [Now Public].
4 days ago
-
CrawlingM liked the chapter yes, but it can wait just a bit longer in The Unreality Pandemic.
4 days ago
-
CrawlingM liked the chapter Tuesday (Jack #1) in Omni App.
1 week ago
-
CrawlingM liked the chapter She can do better than that in Omni App.
1 week ago
-
CrawlingM left a comment on the chapter House Cleaning in Stereotype gun tales.
2 weeks ago
-
CrawlingM published the chapter House Cleaning in Stereotype gun tales.
2 weeks ago
-
CrawlingM liked the chapter You don't say no in Unexpected Delivery.
2 weeks ago
-
CrawlingM liked the chapter What? in Unexpected Delivery.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
CrawlingM has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CrawlingM has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CrawlingM has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CrawlingM has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CrawlingM has not earned any awards.