About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Crappymaker has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Crappymaker has not published any stories.
-
Hyper Space
by DemoonMunkay
You are a crewmen on a deep space vessel that has suddenly taken damage from an unknown source. Report to your station and see what the fuss is.
Science Fiction English 3 Chapters Deep 280 Words/Chapter 7 Likes 4,050 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 6 years ago
No contributed stories yet
Crappymaker has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Crappymaker has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Crappymaker has not earned any awards.