About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CosmoWrite published the chapter 3 am Wake Up in Wanna Bet?.
1 week ago
-
CosmoWrite published the chapter Plans made in the Hot Tub in Wanna Bet?.
1 week ago
-
CosmoWrite published the chapter Time for the real fun in Dick the Prick.
1 week ago
-
CosmoWrite published the chapter Yes, they sure do. in Dick the Prick.
1 week ago
-
CosmoWrite published the story Dick the Prick.
1 week ago
-
CosmoWrite posted a reply on the chapter Day 7 in Shoplifting Scam.
2 weeks ago
-
CosmoWrite posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Shoplifting Scam.
2 weeks ago
-
CosmoWrite published the chapter Day 7 in Shoplifting Scam.
2 weeks ago
-
CosmoWrite published the chapter How about another bet? in Wanna Bet?.
2 weeks ago
-
CosmoWrite published the chapter Epilogue in Vacation Fun.
1 month ago
No recent activity
CosmoWrite has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CosmoWrite has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CosmoWrite has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CosmoWrite has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CosmoWrite has not earned any awards.