About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Condoriano15 liked the chapter You're not sure if she is mad, or disappointed in Reborn into Calitian.
2 hours ago
-
Condoriano15 liked the chapter Garz the goblin fucks Astrid in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
18 hours ago
-
Condoriano15 liked the chapter Sunday morning shopping in Perverting St Perpetua's.
1 day ago
-
Condoriano15 liked the chapter A real blow job (to inflate the kiddie pool, obv) in Babysitter Moves In.
1 day ago
-
Condoriano15 liked the chapter Four fun surprises in Babysitter Moves In.
1 day ago
-
Condoriano15 liked the chapter Nah, it's apparently not worth watching in Reborn into Calitian.
2 days ago
-
Condoriano15 liked the chapter Beneath the Old Rowan Tree in Tabula Rasa.
2 days ago
-
Condoriano15 liked the chapter Furnishings in Unwitting Incubus.
3 days ago
-
Condoriano15 liked the chapter You'd rather not let Mary see you getting pegged in Reborn into Calitian.
4 days ago
-
Condoriano15 liked the chapter Order Pizza and sex in Perverting St Perpetua's.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Condoriano15 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Condoriano15 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Condoriano15 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Condoriano15 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Condoriano15 has not earned any awards.