About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Race into the night
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Isekai slop
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
Very down bad
-
Concrete liked the chapter Challenge in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
Concrete liked the chapter The Guarded Path in Tower of Voices: Second Run.
3 days ago
-
Concrete liked the chapter Chapter 28: A Sweet Evening in All Quirked Up.
6 days ago
-
Concrete left a comment on the chapter Slaughter in Tower of Voices: Second Run.
6 days ago
-
Concrete liked the chapter Polite Conversation in Tower of Voices: Second Run.
6 days ago
-
Concrete liked the chapter The Flower in Tower of Voices: Second Run.
6 days ago
-
Concrete liked the chapter Broken in Tower of Voices: Second Run.
6 days ago
-
Concrete liked the chapter Keras in Tower of Voices: Second Run.
6 days ago
-
Concrete liked the chapter Early Morning Fun in Magical Board Games.
6 days ago
-
Concrete liked the chapter Clippy's plan revealed in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Concrete has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Concrete has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Concrete has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Concrete has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Concrete has not earned any awards.