About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Col. Hathi liked the chapter Fight him in Opening up a Brothel.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Col. Hathi has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Col. Hathi has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Col. Hathi has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Col. Hathi has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Col. Hathi has not earned any awards.