About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Cody93 liked the chapter Pleasing the husband (Transformation g2b) in Short stories and other tales.
4 hours ago
-
Cody93 liked the chapter Missing taste (corruption) in Short stories and other tales.
4 hours ago
-
Cody93 liked the chapter Fade to black too (race change) in Short stories and other tales.
4 hours ago
-
Cody93 liked the chapter For One Reason in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
6 hours ago
-
Cody93 liked the chapter Remote Settings in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
6 hours ago
-
Cody93 liked the chapter You win in Life as a Gooner.
6 hours ago
-
Cody93 liked the chapter Broken in What's Wrong With Me?.
1 day ago
-
Cody93 liked the chapter Stray Thoughts in What's Wrong With Me?.
1 day ago
-
Cody93 liked the chapter Introduction in What's Wrong With Me?.
1 day ago
-
Cody93 liked the chapter Rewired in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Cody93 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cody93 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cody93 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cody93 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cody93 has not earned any awards.