About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- United Kingdom
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read Erotica
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Misogyny Porn
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Meat Pillar
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Fuckhole
- I write erotica because
-
i like imagining a world of non-stop sex, sexual humiliation, and sexual degradation.
- In conclusion, I am
-
A Bimbo Doll
-
CocksleeveDottie liked the chapter Lessons in Lust, Part 3 in Lessons in Lust.
1 day ago
-
CocksleeveDottie liked the chapter The students trick you in The bad class.
4 days ago
-
CocksleeveDottie liked the chapter Your 2nd day in The bad class.
4 days ago
-
CocksleeveDottie liked the chapter A personal one in The bad class.
4 days ago
-
CocksleeveDottie liked the chapter A lewd one in The bad class.
4 days ago
-
CocksleeveDottie liked the chapter Eric gets handsy in The bad class.
4 days ago
-
CocksleeveDottie liked the chapter Try to cum in The bad class.
4 days ago
-
CocksleeveDottie liked the chapter Try to cum in The bad class.
4 days ago
-
CocksleeveDottie liked the chapter Meet your students in The bad class.
4 days ago
-
CocksleeveDottie liked the chapter Yes in The bad class.
4 days ago
No recent activity
CocksleeveDottie has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CocksleeveDottie has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CocksleeveDottie has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CocksleeveDottie has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CocksleeveDottie has not earned any awards.