About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CluelessScholar received a new award: First Like.
1 month ago
-
CluelessScholar received a new award: Scene Crafter.
1 month ago
-
CluelessScholar received a new award: First Chapter.
1 month ago
-
CluelessScholar received a new award: First Story.
1 month ago
-
CluelessScholar published the story The Misadventures of Alex Jinx.
1 month ago
No recent activity
CluelessScholar has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CluelessScholar has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CluelessScholar has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CluelessScholar has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CluelessScholar has not earned any awards.