About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Chuckslover published the chapter Cocktrampling in Der Reitstall.
6 days ago
-
Chuckslover published the chapter Du leckst die Sohle, während Tabea die Schuhe trägt. in Der Reitstall.
6 days ago
-
Chuckslover published the chapter Chucks beim Misten in Der Reitstall.
6 days ago
-
Chuckslover received a new award: I Like It a Lot.
1 year ago
-
Chuckslover published the chapter Die Kiste in Der Reitstall.
1 year ago
-
Chuckslover published the chapter Der Deal in Der Reitstall.
1 year ago
-
Chuckslover published the chapter Vans in Der Reitstall.
1 year ago
-
Chuckslover published the chapter Alle drei Paar in Der Reitstall.
1 year ago
-
Chuckslover published the chapter Chucks & Puma in Der Reitstall.
1 year ago
-
Chuckslover published the chapter Chucks & Vans in Der Reitstall.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Chuckslover has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Chuckslover has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Chuckslover has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Chuckslover has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Chuckslover has not earned any awards.