About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Chris_Treborn88 liked the chapter Bitch in Heat in Celebrity Humiliation.
4 days ago
-
Chris_Treborn88 liked the chapter Ariana Grande in Celebrity Humiliation.
4 days ago
-
Chris_Treborn88 liked the chapter Sex in Celebrity Humiliation.
4 days ago
-
Chris_Treborn88 liked the chapter Photo Shoot in Celebrity Humiliation.
4 days ago
-
Chris_Treborn88 liked the chapter The RED Carpet in Celebrity Humiliation.
4 days ago
-
Chris_Treborn88 liked the chapter Keep fucking with her in Celebrity Humiliation.
4 days ago
-
Chris_Treborn88 liked the chapter The Beginning in Celebrity Humiliation.
4 days ago
-
Chris_Treborn88 liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 35 in The Silver Leash.
4 days ago
-
Chris_Treborn88 liked the chapter Morning at the Police Department in Steampunk Misogynistic SexWorld: Long Live the Maledom Empire (Public).
4 days ago
-
Chris_Treborn88 liked the chapter Introduction in Steampunk Misogynistic SexWorld: Long Live the Maledom Empire (Public).
4 days ago
No recent activity
Chris_Treborn88 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Chris_Treborn88 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Chris_Treborn88 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Chris_Treborn88 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Chris_Treborn88 has not earned any awards.