About me
- Gender
- Non-binary
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ChoccyBunny received a new award: Crowd Pleaser.
2 days ago
-
ChoccyBunny published the chapter Trigger-Happy in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
ChoccyBunny received a new award: First Like.
2 days ago
-
ChoccyBunny received a new award: First Chapter.
2 days ago
-
ChoccyBunny published the chapter That's your wish? in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
3 days ago
-
ChoccyBunny liked the chapter Middle Ground in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
6 days ago
-
ChoccyBunny liked the chapter Hypocrite in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
6 days ago
-
ChoccyBunny liked the chapter A few more test chores in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 month ago
-
ChoccyBunny liked the chapter A Milky Surprise in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 month ago
-
ChoccyBunny liked the chapter Mom Knows Best in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 month ago
No recent activity
ChoccyBunny has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ChoccyBunny has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ChoccyBunny has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ChoccyBunny has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ChoccyBunny has not earned any awards.