About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ChloeeD liked the chapter Pink Frilly Skirt and Fabric in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 year ago
-
ChloeeD liked the chapter Punishments in My Cuck Dad.
2 years ago
No recent activity
ChloeeD has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ChloeeD has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ChloeeD has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ChloeeD has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ChloeeD has not earned any awards.