About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CheeseBurrito liked the chapter Summer Rebellion Ch 3 in House Semya.
2 days ago
-
CheeseBurrito left a comment on the chapter Blended TML Ch 28 in Futa Soccer Camp.
4 days ago
-
CheeseBurrito liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 27 in Futa Soccer Camp.
5 days ago
-
CheeseBurrito liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 26 in Futa Soccer Camp.
6 days ago
-
CheeseBurrito liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 25 in Futa Soccer Camp.
1 week ago
-
CheeseBurrito liked the chapter Summer Rebellion Ch 2 in House Semya.
1 week ago
-
CheeseBurrito liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 24 in Futa Soccer Camp.
1 week ago
-
CheeseBurrito liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 23 in Futa Soccer Camp.
1 week ago
-
CheeseBurrito liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 22 in Futa Soccer Camp.
1 week ago
-
CheeseBurrito liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 21 in Futa Soccer Camp.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
CheeseBurrito has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CheeseBurrito has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CheeseBurrito has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CheeseBurrito has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CheeseBurrito has not earned any awards.