About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Charkorz liked the chapter Transactions. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
16 hours ago
-
Charkorz liked the chapter Happy or sad? in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
17 hours ago
-
Charkorz liked the chapter Erika Aschenbrenner, Luftwaffe Pilot in Diesel City.
17 hours ago
-
Charkorz liked the chapter Mint chocolate chip. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 month ago
-
Charkorz liked the chapter Husband for the day. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 month ago
-
Charkorz liked the chapter Footprints in the sand. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 month ago
-
Charkorz liked the chapter A fork in the road. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 month ago
-
Charkorz liked the chapter Lily and Jack - A Night to Remember. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 month ago
-
Charkorz liked the chapter Deja Vu. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 month ago
-
Charkorz liked the chapter Go back to Lily. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Charkorz has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Charkorz has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Charkorz has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Charkorz has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Charkorz has not earned any awards.