About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ch3ating_Ang3l73 liked the chapter Marcus makes his move in Camera Shy.
7 hours ago
-
Ch3ating_Ang3l73 liked the chapter Full Ahegao in Camera Shy.
7 hours ago
-
Ch3ating_Ang3l73 liked the chapter Hold your legs in Camera Shy.
7 hours ago
-
Ch3ating_Ang3l73 liked the chapter What to say in Camera Shy.
7 hours ago
-
Ch3ating_Ang3l73 liked the chapter What else she’s hiding in Just This Once?.
7 hours ago
-
Ch3ating_Ang3l73 liked the chapter Slut like you in Just This Once?.
7 hours ago
-
Ch3ating_Ang3l73 liked the chapter You wanted this in Just This Once?.
7 hours ago
-
Ch3ating_Ang3l73 liked the chapter He’s out cold in Just This Once?.
1 day ago
-
Ch3ating_Ang3l73 liked the chapter Brian and Katie in Your bully and your wife.
2 days ago
-
Ch3ating_Ang3l73 liked the chapter No in Your bully and your wife.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Ch3ating_Ang3l73 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ch3ating_Ang3l73 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ch3ating_Ang3l73 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ch3ating_Ang3l73 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ch3ating_Ang3l73 has not earned any awards.