About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Cfond published the chapter No in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
4 days ago
-
Cfond published the chapter The perfect view in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
4 days ago
-
Cfond published the chapter Target Mackenzie’s Skirt in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
4 days ago
-
Cfond published the chapter Ready or not in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
4 days ago
-
Cfond published the chapter Showtime in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
4 days ago
-
Cfond published the chapter Follow up post in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
4 days ago
-
Cfond published the chapter Her post was blowing up in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
1 month ago
-
Cfond published the chapter Hears a noise at the door in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
1 month ago
-
Cfond published the chapter Get a special rider in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
1 month ago
-
Cfond published the chapter Longer in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Cfond has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cfond has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cfond has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cfond has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cfond has not earned any awards.