About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CelestialTroy liked the chapter Showing Blake in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 day ago
-
CelestialTroy left a comment on the chapter Going shopping in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 days ago
-
CelestialTroy liked the chapter Going shopping in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 days ago
-
CelestialTroy liked the chapter A Sure Thing in Groundhog Lay.
2 days ago
-
CelestialTroy liked the chapter The next day brings fantasies and unexpected situations in Hypnotic Inheritance.
4 days ago
-
CelestialTroy liked the chapter Cocksucker in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
4 days ago
-
CelestialTroy liked the chapter Mad at dad in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
6 days ago
-
CelestialTroy liked the chapter "Men." in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
CelestialTroy liked the chapter Dropping Out of Uni in Groundhog Lay.
1 week ago
-
CelestialTroy liked the chapter A brother-sister 'gaming' session in Hypnotic Inheritance.
1 week ago
No recent activity
CelestialTroy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CelestialTroy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CelestialTroy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CelestialTroy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CelestialTroy has not earned any awards.