About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- October 12, 2000
- Location
- Brazil
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Celestekali posted a reply on the chapter Change of plans in Possession.
12 hours ago
-
Celestekali published the chapter Change of plans in Possession.
1 week ago
-
Celestekali received a new award: Crowd Pleaser.
1 month ago
-
Celestekali received a new award: Scene Crafter.
1 month ago
-
Celestekali published the chapter Limits in Possession.
1 month ago
-
Celestekali published the chapter About that in Possession.
1 month ago
-
Celestekali published the chapter The only way in Possession.
1 month ago
-
Celestekali published the chapter Who should I possess? in Possession.
1 month ago
-
Celestekali published the chapter Family reunion in Possession.
1 month ago
-
Celestekali published the chapter Who are you?! in Possession.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Celestekali has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Celestekali has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Celestekali has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Celestekali has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Celestekali has not earned any awards.