About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
do other things
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Wikipedia
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I'm kind of okay at it
- In conclusion, I am
-
a meat popsicle
-
Cavecarson liked the chapter Peace and Quiet? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 hour ago
-
Cavecarson liked the chapter The games goes on and you're next! in Your bully and your wife.
10 hours ago
-
Cavecarson liked the chapter Dan’s first visit in Your bully and your wife.
1 day ago
-
Cavecarson liked the chapter His uncle in Your bully and your wife.
1 day ago
-
Cavecarson left a comment on the chapter Yes in Your bully and your wife.
1 day ago
-
Cavecarson liked the chapter Yes in Your bully and your wife.
1 day ago
-
Cavecarson liked the chapter Yes, no interruptions from Dylan in Your bully and your wife.
1 day ago
-
Cavecarson liked the chapter Brian’s in Your bully and your wife.
1 day ago
-
Cavecarson liked the chapter Nearly in Your bully and your wife.
1 day ago
-
Cavecarson liked the chapter No in Your bully and your wife.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Cavecarson has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cavecarson has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cavecarson has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cavecarson has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cavecarson has not earned any awards.