About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CatoCrystal liked the chapter Talking With Her Agent. in Losing Everything ENF & ENM.
17 hours ago
-
CatoCrystal liked the chapter She takes it in. in Losing Everything ENF & ENM.
17 hours ago
-
CatoCrystal liked the chapter Say hello to Hollywood's Favorite Nudist. in Losing Everything ENF & ENM.
17 hours ago
-
CatoCrystal liked the chapter She doesn't really have any other choice. in Losing Everything ENF & ENM.
17 hours ago
-
CatoCrystal liked the chapter The request is granted! in Losing Everything ENF & ENM.
17 hours ago
-
CatoCrystal liked the chapter Endorsment deal in Losing Everything ENF & ENM.
17 hours ago
-
CatoCrystal liked the chapter Introduction in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
18 hours ago
-
CatoCrystal liked the chapter A rude wakening in The Freejizz law.
2 weeks ago
-
CatoCrystal liked the chapter Introduction in The Freejizz law.
2 weeks ago
-
CatoCrystal liked the chapter Introduction in Babysitter Moves In.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
CatoCrystal has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CatoCrystal has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CatoCrystal has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CatoCrystal has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CatoCrystal has not earned any awards.